Pleasanton, CA SuperSlow Zone® is a distinctive health and exercise studio.
Welcome to SuperSlow Zone®, located in Pleasanton, California – a unique, professional service exercise studio, owned by Don and Joanie Svedeman. Clients can range from ages 12 – 90 who desire sustainable results by working with an Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor.
Don brings his broad experience and enthusiasm to the SuperSlow Zone. “I have always wanted to have my own business, however, it had to be something I believed in. After being an active user for several months at the SuperSlow Zone in San Jose, CA (thanks Marie & Becky!), I am definitely a believer!”
After climbing the corporate ladder, Joanie decided it was time to branch out on her own and has joined Don as co-owner. Joanie has been a successful professional in business, which currently includes being a Real Estate Agent. She plans to continue working part time in real estate and in SuperSlow Zone. Don and his wife Joanie have purchased three SuperSlow Zone licenses for the San Francisco East Bay area. The first location in Pleasanton CA. is targeted to open in June 2013.
Our clients are discerning, busy people. Some don’t really like to exercise, some may not have exercised in a while…or ever!, and then there are those who look forward to exercising but are looking for a quality experience with results in the least amount of time. ALL of our clients know they have to do something. So they select us – exercise that works at a fair-priced, attractive location with purposeful, professional staff. Don, Joanie and their staff are passionately committed to their client’s success. What matters? What our client’s say. Check out our National Success Stories.
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and overall health
- Greater muscle strength
- Increased metabolism
- Greater endurance, stamina and energy
- Improved muscle tone and body shape
- Optimum fat loss while maintaining muscle
- Stronger bones
- Reduced injuries
SuperSlow Zone® provides an accredited, high intensity, low force exercise strengthening protocol (method).
- Best fits the definition of complete exercise by properly and safely building muscle and increasing the resting metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories even while at rest.
- It is beneficial for rehabilitation, bodybuilding, weight loss, and general exercise.
- A distinguished 29 year history as it was invented during a $3.2 million Osteoporosis Study at the University of Florida School of Medicine.
Our Pleasanton SuperSlow Zone® is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional services” [not a 'gym'] providing the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment: